Click on the names below to get a picture of the family member. Updated January, 2002
Please send corrections, updates, and/or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolden Riddick Doughtie and Cornelia Octavia Wiggins (circa 1890)
- Bolden Riddick Doughtie, Cornelia Octavia Wiggins, sons Wise Carlton and Luther Carroll (circa 1890)
- Wise Carlton Doughtie (circa 1900) and Luther Carroll Doughtie with his brother Carlton (circa 1945)
- Randolph and Christine Parker Rawls (circa 1875)
(originals from the Robert Rawls Bible borrowed from Robert Bruce Johnson in 1972...large drawings on canvas in the care of Nita Rawls
- Eley Daughtrey and Julia Anna Rawls (circa 1890)
- Diana Cutchin and Robert Rawls (circa 1890)
Diana is the niece of Priscilla Holland Daughtrey and Robert is the brother of Julia Anna Rawls Daughtrey
- Nansemond Co. home of Eley Daughtrey and Julia Anna Rawls (circa 1930) - children Emily and Elmer lived there until they passed away.
- Alnona Doughtie and Theophilus Losey Daughtrey (circa 1896)
- Urquhart Gillet Camp for The United Confederate Veterans (circa 1910)-Eli Daughtrey is 1st on the left in the front row.
- Two pictures of Joseph R. Daughtrey (circa 1900)
- Joseph R. Daughtrey, wife Carrie Persons, with sons Joe & Jack (circa 1920). They lived in Boykins, Va. just west of Eley's home in Nansemond Co. near Franklin, Va.
- Josh Daughtrey with son Norman (circa 1914) and his sister Ola Daughtrey (circa 1912)
- Myrtie Daughtrey and husband Sydney Denton (circa 1900) They moved south and settled in Georgia.
- Elmer Daughtrey, Professor at Elon College (circa 1910)
- Inez Wilson Daughtrey, daughter to TL and Alnona, after cutting her hair (circa 1918)
- Emily Christine Daughtrey and Elmer Levey Daughtrey-Emily looked after her dad, Eley, until his death in 1930.
- Amo Wilson Eure and William (Willie) Allen Daughtrey (circa 1930)
- Anna LeClaire Daughtrey and Donald LeRoy Hunt (circa 1943)
- Alnona Doughtie Daughtrey on her 66th birthday, June 17, 1940 in Richmond, Virginia
- Mary Elizabeth Reynolds and Edwin Walter Hagen II (circa 1893)
- Edwin (Ed) Walter Hagen,I with wife Margarett (Maggie) Ann Pearson Hagen (circa 1918)
- Hagen Family picture from Jane Hagen Craig (circa 1910)
- Edwin Walter I (GGF), Edwin Walter II (GF), Alva (father), and Paul (son) (circa 1918)
- David A. Keil and wife Missouri Cramer Keil (circa 1918-1921 in Mechanicsburg, Pa.)
- Alta Grace Kyle Hagen with her family, Alva Sr., Alva Jr., and Paul, in Richmond, VA.(circa 1918)
- Alta Grace Kyle Hagen with Alva Jr. in Richmond, VA.(circa 1918)
- Alva Charles Hagen, with wife Alta and children Paul and Alva Jr. (circa 1918)
- Edwin Walter Hagen, II, with wife Mary Elizabeth (Mamie), Richmond, Va. (circa 1930)
- Wedding picture of Paul D. Hagen and Inez Wilson Daughtrey (1939)
- Wedding picture of Lindsey Hagen and Garland Daughtrey (1940)
- Helen Hagen, Garlan D. Hagen, Charles Hagen, Lindsey Hagen, Derald Hagen and Paul Hagen (circa 1943)
- 50th Wedding Anniversary of Edwin Walter Hagen and Mary Elizabeth Hagen in Richmond, Va. (1943)
- Lindsey Pitt O'Neal Hagen and Garlan Riddick Daughtrey (circa 1945)
- Edwin Walter(II), Paul Derald, Derald, Garland, and Bo (circa 1950)
- Children of Mary Elizabeth Reynolds and Edwin Walter Hagen II (circa 1968)
- Wedding picture of Dearld Hagen and Sandy Hodges in Martinsville, Virginia (1978)
- Paul & Inez Hagen, Richmond, Virginia (circa 1976)
- Paul Derald Hagen & Inez Daughtrey Hagen, Richmond, Virginia (July 6, 1990)
- Hagen Brothers: Garland, Derald, and Bo (circa 1954)
- Hagen Brothers: Derald, Garland, and Bo with their wives at Smith Mountain Lake, Va. (circa 1994)
- Hagen Brothers and their wives at the wedding of Chris Hagen: Sandy & Derald, Jean & Garland, and Mary Lou & Bo (1999)
- Hagen Brothers: Bo, Garland, and Dearald in the driveway at Bo's house in Salem, VA (Fall of 2006)
- Inez D. Hagen with son Bo, grand daughter Katy, and great grand daughter Hayleigh in Richmond, Virginia (2000)
- Help me to identify Hagen/Daughtrey photos (circa 1918)
- Derald Hagen and Sarah Ellis (circa 1948)
- Special picture area for Jeff (circa 1962)
- John Pomphrette Blackwell and wife Mary Ann Any Webb in Vance Co., N. C. (circa 1860)
- Joseph Walton Garrett (circa 1940) and Caledonia Coleman (circa 1888)
- Caledonia (Callie) Coleman (circa 1880)
- John Pomphrette Blackwell, Jr. and Sallie Green Wortham, Vance County, North Carolina (circa 1890)
- John Pomphrette Blackwell, Jr. and his daughters, Vance County, North Carolina (circa 1895)
- Joseph Walton Garrett and family at home near Madison, N. C. (circa 1900)
- Double wedding of Albert Earle Garrett to Mattie Sue Webb Blackwell and Robert William Davis to Minnie Alice Blackwell at the home of Reverend Joseph Edwin Smith in Mount Airy, N. C. June 17, 1908
- Albert Earle Garrett with his wife and family at Stoneville, N. C. (circa 1909)
- Albert Earle Garrett and his wife Mattie Sue (Susie) Webb Blackwell Garrett , Danville, Virginia (circa 1935)
- Samuel Lawrence and Rebecca Campbell (circa 1860-1880)from the family collection of Desmond Kendrick, Archivist:Henry Co., Va.
- Martha Eleanor Lawrence and Green Berry Adkins (circa 1890)
- Charles T. Belcher with wife Marcella (Ella) Minter at Snow Creek, Va. (circa 1900)
- Lula Ossie Belcher and William Thomas Adkins in Danville, Va. (circa 1900)
- William Thomas and Lula Belcher Adkins Family in Danville, VA.(circa 1920)
- William Thomas and Lula Belcher Adkins Family in Danville, VA.(circa 1929)
- William Thomas Adkins and Lula Belcher Adkins in Danville, VA.(circa 1935-1945)
- Ruth Garrett and Ben Adkins (circa 1936)
- This is for more family pictures.
- This is for more family pictures.
- Back to Ancestors of Bo and Mary Lou Adkins Hagen.