Below are links to photographs of the final resting place for many family members.
May They Rest In Peace and Know That They Are Gone But Not Forgotten.
- Greenberry Adkins Farm in Pittyslvania Co., VA
- Billy Minter Farm and Cemetery in Henry Co. located just north of Leatherwood in Henry Co., Va. where Leatherwood Creek flows under Rte 57.
Desmond Kenrick, Archivist of Henry Co., was so very gracious to take us to these family sites.
- Green Hill Cemetery in Danville, VA (William T. Adkins and
- Marrows Chapel Cemetery in Vance, Co., NC (John P. Blackwell
- Maury Cemetery in Richmond, VA (T. L. Daughtrey and family)
- Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, NJ (Hagen Family - Anna Conrad Hagen-Mother, Charles & wife Anna, Annie Agnus Hagen-sister of Charles)
These pictures were graciously taken by Fred Belcher, cousin of Mary Lou Hagen - other Hagens buried at Harleigh Cemetery include:
Nellie and Mary Elizabeth Hagen-daughters of Charles & Anna Hagen as well as Emma Susan Hagen and her husband Bertram DeLaney
- Youngs United Methodist Church in Perry Co., PA (John Adam Keil & his wife Anna Elizabeth Albright)
These pictures were graciously taken by a volunteer,Sandy Hatfield , in Perry Co., PA
- Mechanicsburg Cemetery, Mechanicsburg, Cumberland Co.,
Pennsylvania (David & Missouri Keil and family)
Pictures in Mechanicsburg Cemetery were taken & shared by E. Frederick Keil/Kile, cousin of L. Bolling Hagen